Thursday, December 04, 2008

Saturday in Hollywood

If you happen to be in Hollywood this Saturday - come by French General for a little Holiday Cheer. We'll be signing copies of our new book, Home Sewn and serving up Cava and gingersnaps! For those of you have haven't taken a craft class yet, we will have our notion room open for jewelry making - just come pick up a jewelry kit and we will get you started! If our limited hours drive you nutty - here's your chance to come in on a Saturday - it only happens once a year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaari! I just discovered your blog and web shop and everything is very beautiful and very français!
I wish I could join the gateaway in the Chateau but I don't have time :-((
I'll come back to visit!

Nat, from Paris, France

Cynthia's Cottage Design said...

Hi Kaari,

Oh I so wish I was, but im on the other side :)

I love that table cloth, simply STUNNING!

Happy Holidays! xo Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaari,

I was there. I was the girl who found you from the Chronicle Books blog. Your store is wonderful.

Thanks,
Teresa