Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holiday Workshops

As if things aren't busy enough....I thought I'd add in a few holiday workshops for the month of December. If you happen to have some extra time on your hands over the next few weeks, sign up for one of our workshops being offered at French General every Saturday. Just for the fun of it, we've added in a girl's day on Sunday, December 6th, where we'll be making up pretty jewels and then decorating sugar cookies. Since I don't love spending my weekends away from Sofia - I am trying to figure out how to incorporate workshops and Sofia - so a holiday cookie party seemed to be in order! We've also got an angel ornament class, a millinery flower class and a sugarplum necklace class. Our classes run from 11-1 on Saturdays and the shop will be open till 4 (or 5) for a little holiday cheer. Sign up for a class at frenchgeneral.com and come enjoy a day of crafting at French General!

5 comments:

Kim Caldwell said...

What a great idea Kaari! I think I am going to bring Kate too! What fun!

Hugs, Kim

Elaine from L.A. said...

The workshops sound so fun! Why did I leave LA? :~(

Rachel Carlson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Carlson said...

ah, if only i lived in LA *sigh*. enjoy, it sounds truly fabulous!

Austin said...

I'm there with 5 of my friends!